Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New My Digital Studio Downloads

One of the great benefits of My Digital Studio is every week Stampin' Up! has new and exclusive digital content available to download.

This week there is a really fun template for Valentine postcards and envelopes that I love!




Officially Awesome Valentines Designer Template -- Digital Download 

Think how much fun it would be to pass these out at school!  They're so much cuter than anything you could buy at the store.  Also, as with all the MDS templates, you can change them and customize them to your heart's content.

Here are the other new downloads for this week:

Affection Collection Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
Delicate Adornments -- Digital Download
Two Tone Ribbon -- Digital Download

Still on the fence about My Digital Studio?  Take it for a spin for FREE.  Click below to download My Digital Studio FREE 30 day trial!

MDS 2 Free Trial

No comments:

Post a Comment