Monday, January 7, 2013

A Happy Heart!

I love this adorable Happy Heart stamp - that you can get bundled with a pack of 1" x 8" cello bags for only $5.95 US!

I made this cute Valentine gift in a jiffy:


  • I filled my cello bag with M&Ms
  • I cut a 1 1/2 " x 6" strip of More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper and then "flagged" the ends with my paper snips
  • I folded this strip in half and stapled it (with a pink staple) over the top of the cello bag
  • I stamped the Happy Heart image in Primrose Petals and used my Full Heart Punch to punch it out perfectly - then adhered it with a glue dot.
  • I tied a bit of Cherry Cobbler baker's twine around it for added sweetness!






This is such and easy and adorable Valentine project!  You can absolutely have your children work right along side you too!  My 5 year old loves to stamp and he can easily manage cutting the strips and even punching the heart.  It's quick, easy, and affordable!

Valentine's Specials




No comments:

Post a Comment