To make this bow:
- Cut 3 1" strips of Designer Series Paper 8.5", 7", and 5.25"
- Use snail adhesive on one end of the two longer pieces. Make circles with each of them.
- Cut flags in the ends of the shorter piece
- use a 1" wide scrap to wrap around the middle of the bow
- I assembled the layers by stacking them together, wrapping the scrap piece around the middle, and punching a small hole in the center. I inserting an Antique Brad to hold them together, but you could use sticky strip or snail adhesive.