Have you place your Sale-A-Bration order yet? Only one week left - and this card showcases one of my favorite stamp sets that you can earn: Bloomin' Marvelous. The typewriter style font mixed with the loopy cursive script is so, so cute.
Pop-Up Posies Designer kit:
Tea for Two Designer Series Paper
Friday, March 15, 2013
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Thank you for joining us for the March Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are excited to share new ideas and projects to get you ready for spring.
You should have just left stop number 13 on the Pals Hop - Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I'm so ready for Spring and the beautiful explosion of colorful flowers that it brings. That desire is what inspired my card.
- The large dahlia is created with the Blossom Petals Builder Punch. The center is a designer builder brad that I "antiqued" with a jewelry-crafting product called Guilders Paste. The center was a circle of Midnight Muse covered with Dazzling Details for an opalescent effect.
- The medium sized flower is created with the Floral Framelits Die and coordinating Daydream Medallions stamp set.
- The teeny flower is punched from the Boho Blossoms Punch.
- The paper, ribbon, and sentiment are all products available exclusively during Sale-A-Bration.
The next stop is Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary, stop number 15 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Dawn Tidd at tiddbitsfromdawn
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty -
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin' & Stampin'
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Ginger Toivonen at gingerstamps.com
- Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!