Wednesday, January 2, 2013

At My Fingertips Cookbook

One of the things I resolve to do more of is cooking at home.  To make this easier I've decided to make an "at my fingertips" cookbook with My Digital Studio and the Orchard Harvest Swatchbook Template.  Here's what I hope to accomplish:

  • One little book where I can find all my favorite recipes in a quick to grab swatch book
  •  A small size and easier to wipe clean than the paper in my big cookbooks
  • A quicker and more organized approach to "What's for Dinner?"
  • Inexpensive and reproducible (Swatch books are only $9.95 US!  and if your sister or mom or friend loves your collection, it's so easy to order one for her too!)
Orchard Harvest Swatchbook Template
Orchard Harvest Swatchbook Template:  
Download includes: 26-page swatchbook designer template (5-1/2" x 3-1/4"); 12-piece stamp brush set; 7 Designer Series Papers; 2 embellishments.

Coordinating colors are Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, and Raspberry Ripple.





No comments:

Post a Comment