Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Writerly Card

Here's a card taking full advantage of so many of the new Stampin' Up! products.  It's a literary-inspired theme - designed around this lovely feather from one of my favorite kits in the Spring Catalog:  Boutique Boxes (129306).



I've also used the gorgeous background stamp, Ex Libris (126600).  It has a label that begs for a layering of shapes with the Decorative Label Punch and the new Petite Curly Label Punch that you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration beginning January 22, 2013.



I adore these little punches and stamp sets - they're so versatile and add the sweetest touches to cards and scrapbook pages.  I used the new Collage Curios stamp set (129102) and combined it with my old favorite Tiny Tags (118592).





And colors - don't you think Crumb Cake and Summer Starfruit are so suited for vintage style projects?  I love them together!

Product Highlights:

Boutique Boxes Bundle:   Look how cute this is!  So many project ideas and when you buy the bundle for only $13.50 you get the Boutique Boxes kit plus this adorable stamp set "A Little Greeting."

Boutique Boxes Bundle Wood 


No comments:

Post a Comment