- Cut a 2" x 18" strip of Designer Fabric. Fold it in half lengthwise and then fold in half lengthwise again, so you have a strip that's 1/2" x 18"
- Roll it tightly starting at one end, apply glue (I used a hot glue gun) as you go and twisting/folding the fabric strip as you go
- I then glued the Flower Trim around the edge
- I used craft bobby pins (purchased at Beadaholique.com). They have a special round pad for glueing that makes it so easy to attach the flower.
- I used Fabric glue to attach the flower to the bobby pin
Tea for Two Designer Fabric:
5/8" Flower Trim: