Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love is in the Air this Week

I've got a collection of Valentine cards to show you this week showcasing products from the Spring Catalog.

This card is my "ultra" romance card.  I combined many elements to give it a distinctly feminine, French-inspired look. 


  • More Amore Designer Series Paper (129309) is the background strip, and the drapey heart border is created by snipping out between the beautiful die cut doily hearts (also part of the More Amore Designer Series Paper)
  • The always romantic Eiffel Tower and surrounding images are stamped using the Collage Curios Stamp Set (129099)
  • The Soda Pop Top (129388) has been flattened by my Big Shot (between the cutting pads on tab 2)
  • I cut the border off a doily (129399) and straightened it to form the ruffle
  • The Baroque Style background is stamped from the Layered Labels (127072) stamp set
  • Colors are Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, and a teeny bit of Crumb Cake


1 comment:

  1. Jen, this is just lovely! I don't know whether I like the way you used the doily best....or the soda pop top!

    ReplyDelete