Friday, January 25, 2013

Boutique Boxes Part III

I normally do all my "scrapbooking" digitally using My Digital Studio - but I couldn't help myself when I saw these little boxes in the Boutique Boxes kit:  they looked perfect for journaling cards!

I loved the neutrals paired with the bright pop of Summer Starfruit and this picture of my son's first birthday was a perfect photo - the little pops of yellow frosting from his cake make the whole page so cohesive.


This photo shows the journaling cards pulled out of the box.  I used the note cards and turned them into envelopes by using adhesive along the edges and punching a 1/2 oval at the top with the large oval punch (119855).

I used the tags in the kit and put brads in them to affix to the top of my journaling cards - so they would be easy to pull out of the box.



To make the box more like a dimensional envelop, I scored down the middle of all four sides using my Simply Scored (122334) so that it could squish down if you place it in an album.  I stamped "wishes" on the flagged label and a little birthday present from the Itty Bitties (128939) stamp set.

My "feather" quotes tie the whole theme together and are beautiful expression of my love to my son.


And, of course, a birthday page isn't complete without a cake - and wouldn't you know it?  The Make a Cake stamp set (126740) coordinates beautifully with all the elements of the Boutique Boxes kit!

 

Product Highlights:  

Boutique Boxes:
Have I convinced you to buy it yet?  It's $13.50 US for the bundle - that's the kit ensemble plus the darling stamp set.  So many ways to use it - so little time!

Boutique Boxes Bundle Wood 

No comments:

Post a Comment