Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!



I'm so excited about what's forthcoming in 2013!  The new catalog will be out on January 3, 2013 along with an exciting promotion to help you with your Valentine projects!  The Spring catalog is chock full of gorgeous stamps, paper, and embellishments.  It also features some great kits and bundles designed to simplify your crafting and save you money.  Speaking of saving money - there are over 50 items in the new Spring Catalog under $10!

I'm also working on New Year's Resolutions - and one of my priorities is keeping up with my family photos.  The Best Year download from My Digital Studio is my inspiration and my motivator (It's also what I used to create my newest blog design).  What could be easier?  A template with pages for each month of the year - all ready for me to fill with my photos.  I plan to post my completed page for each month.



The Best Year Photobook Template -- Digital Download 


The Best Year Photobook Template
Download includes:
* 28-page photobook designer template (12" x 12")
* 49-piece SVG stamp brush set*
* 12 Designer Series Papers
* 90 embellishments
* 4 punches

Features:
* Digital-exclusive
* A super trendy month-by-month photobook to document all the best moments and stories in your life
* A perfect gift or a fun reminder of an entire year

Coordinating colors:
Basic Gray, Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White


* Note: SVG stamps won’t work with the original My Digital Studio software.



If you don't have My Digital Studio - maybe that should be your New Year's Resolution!



No comments:

Post a Comment