Thursday, January 17, 2013

Buttons, Brads, & Bottlecaps

Here's a sneak peek of some really fun stuff you can make with the bottle caps and Designer Builder Brads featured in the Spring Catalog.  Combined with coordinating stamp sets (Collage Curios & Itty  Bitties) your creativity can take you way beyond cards.

I'll feature a project from my message board each day this week.



In the meantime don't miss out on all the specials currently offered:
















Just think . . . I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you escape your life with some paper fun. (I'm kinda like your paper fairy godmother—without white hair!) You'll love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Stuff like cards, 3-D items, and more!  
 

And hurry to order the Valentine Treat Bundle and My Little Valentine Bundle while there's still time!

Valentine's Specials

1 comment:

  1. You're brilliant! I love the message board with the custom bottle caps. Am re-doing my craft room and this is going in the idea file!

    ReplyDelete