Now, I did not actually use it to make this card (I promise many upcoming projects with it soon!), but it inspired me to try a "lace" technique with My Digital Studio and my Silhouette Cameo E-Cutter.
- I imported two different butterfly punch shapes to my e-cutter software
- I resized them to make the small
- I copied them several times over and arranged them in a pattern I liked
- I cut them out with my e-cutter
- Voila! Butterfly Lace inspired by this beautiful stamp.
This card is also using the layout for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge:
Tools and Techniques:
- My Digital Studio - for the butterfly lace
- Chalk Talk Stamp Set with Versamark Ink and White Embossing Powder
- 1 3/8" Circle Punch
- Floral Framelits Dies
- Blossom Punch
- Crisp Cantelope, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White Cardstock
- Basic Black Chevron Ribbon