Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lime in the Coconut

Happy Hour is a great multi-occasion stamp set.  The images have a retro-vibe and the little  "drink decorations" make it just really fun.

  • When I saw the margarita glass and the little lime accent that crazy "Lime in the Coconut" song kept going through my head - so I decided to go with it and use browns and greens for my color scheme.
  • I stamped the "Cheers" sentiment on vellum paper and layered it over designer series paper.  I attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals, but put the Vintage Trinket Brads on top so the dimensionals wouldn't show through the vellum.
  • I snipped out the margarita stamped in Pool Party and then stamped it in Summer Starfruit and sniped out the "drink."  The Lime is stamped in Gumball Green on Lucky Limeade card stock.  I cut a small slit to fit it on the glass.
  • The waffle texture in the back ground was made using my Simply Scored scoring tool.



Product Highlights:  Click on the images to go right to my store for more details!

Happy Hour Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Simply Scored

No comments:

Post a Comment