Thursday, August 9, 2012

You are my Sunshine

So, yes, I'm obsessed with the Spring Break II Digital Kit.  It is so versatile and beautiful and suits so many of my summer themed projects.  This page I created was from a weekend family trip to Mackinaw Island, Michigan (if you've never been, this is a bucket list visit for certain).

I've showcased here, how to re-color embellishments, align objects (the hexagon punch), and crop embellishments.  I've made a video for each technique - you can find them by visiting the MDS Tutorial page on my blog.




The elements I used creating this page are:

- Spring Break II Digital Kit.  I LOVE this kit.  It's gorgeous and you should absolutely have it in your MDS arsenal.
More Candid Frames.  Why wouldn't you want these super cute frames?  Framing photos is trendy and adds just the little bit "more" that your scrapbook page needs.
Mis-stitched.  Adding a little homespun charm never hurts.  Some people think "did you make that?" is an insult.  I say, "bring it."

Spring Break II Kit -- Digital Download

More Candid Frames -- Digital Download 
Mis-Stitched -- Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment