Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Evil Flying Monkeys

One of my favorite new downloads for MDS2 is the Frightening Feline stamp.  It comes with an 8x8 designer template plus, of course, the super cute kitty. 

I love to make my son's Halloween costumes and I've been looking for the perfect scrapbook layout to show off my all time favorites - the Evil Flying Monkey.  I made this when he was about two and half for his first ever trick or treating adventure.  He got lots of laughs and lots of candy.

  • This is a pre-made template.  Easy.
  • It allows you to customize it.  Cool.
  • I changed the single photo box to 3 smaller photo boxes.  Done!
  • Layers are easy to change and manipulate in MDS2, so editing is so easy, much easier than making an evil flying monkey costume.
  • Evil flying monkeys are easily pacified with suckers.  Who knew?



The Frightening Feline stamp brush download is only $1.95!  Click below for details.

Frightening Feline Stamp Brush -- Digital Download


 









No comments:

Post a Comment