Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Up-cycled Gift Bag

Here's a fun and easy project that I'm featuring at my next stamp class, August 26.  If you're in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area - don't be shy!  Come and join me - it's so fun!

RSVP
  • I used an empty pasta box from my pantry
  • I cut the top off evenly
  • I measured paper to cover the box & stamped it using the Stippled Blossoms stamp set, to create a "cherry blossom" look.
  • I punched out 7 flowers with the Blossom punch, spritzed them with water and scrunched them up.  Once they were dry I glued them together with multi-purpose liquid glue
  • I attached the ribbon handles by punching a hole in each side and tying knots at each end of the ribbon.


Come and make this fun project - the kit is only $5 and includes all your supplies.  It's a great way to reuse and repurpose, and best of all it's a beautiful, one of a kind way to present a gift to someone you love!


Be inspired, make something beautiful!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project and absolutely wonderful 'green-work'!

    ReplyDelete