Saturday, August 25, 2012

World Traveler Photobook Template for MDS 2

World Traveler is a photobook template available for download for My Digital Studio.  Not only is it a beautiful and sophisticated template to record your travels and journeys, but all the papers, embellishments, and the stamp brush set, make it incredibly versatile for other projects as well.

World Traveler Photobook Template -- Digital Download

Here's the cover page of an album I'm working on to highlight my son's first team sport:  T-Ball.

Most of the elements of my page are from the World Traveler set.  It's really incredible to have all these designing options at my fingertips.  My little craft room would explode if I had all the literal supplies that I have available to me digitally - and the best part of digital designing is I don't have to clean up!


I like click-able images: click on the project photos to see them larger - click on the other images to go right to my online store for more details!

Have a question about how I did something on this page or MDS in general?  Leave a comment or email me.  I'd love to answer it!



The World Traveler Photobook Template and many other awesome downloads are on sale!  Click below for details.



No comments:

Post a Comment