Monday, August 27, 2012

By the Chimney

The new Coredinations Cardstock is so cool to work with!  I used the Woodgrain Embossing folder with the Early Espresso Coredinations cardstock for the perfect background to hang my Christmas Stocking.

Tip:  If you have your Big Shot set at the recommended tab for embossing folders - it will emboss too deeply and possibly tear your Coredinations paper.  Flip all the tabs up and you'll end up with just the right look.


Product Highlights:  Click on any of the images to see these products in my online store!

Coredinations Cardstock:  This paper has a lighter colored core that creates beautiful texture when embossed. 

Core'dinations Card Stock

Open Sleigh Stamp Set:  An inexpensive, versatile set for pretty vintage style Christmas cards.

Open Sleigh Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack: This is a great collection of paper - in a smaller, workable size:  4 1/2" x 6 1/2".  For my card, I used exactly half of one sheet.  Many of the prints are versatile enough for projects in any season.

Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack

Simply Scored:  I use this tool so often I think I take it for granted.  It makes scoring fold lines so easy, but you can also do cool things like emboss a line around the edges of your card, making an elegant frame.

Simply Scored


No comments:

Post a Comment