Monday, September 3, 2012

IBN Digi-challenge

This is MDS week on my blog.  I'll be featuring projects I've made using My Digital Studio 2 all week long!  I started it off yesterday with my "Old House Journal."  Today, I'm participating in a digital design challenge created by the very talented Nicole Watt and Kris Kilcoyne (also fellow Stampin' Up! Pretty Pals).  Visit Nicole's digital design challenge blog for details.

I'm excited for digital challenges - we need more of them!

This is the sketch for this week's challenge:

ibn-dc001-001



And here is my entry:




Almost all the elements that I used in this page are from the Fan Fair Photobook Template download.  Photobook templates are a fabulous way to add an extraordinary amount of content to MDS.  They not only include the templates, but also large sets of embellishments, papers, and stamps.

Fan Fair Photobook Template -- Digital Download

This set has some fantastic embellishments - if you love stitching you will want this one for sure.  There are many different stitch types and shapes - so pretty!

Techniques I've used are:
  •  Re-coloring Photos
  • Changing Opacity
  • Adding a "Splatter"
Click on the MDS page button above for helpful MDS 2 video tutorials.





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely in love with this page. You are so creative with your colors. Great family photo, too!

    Thanks so much for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete