Friday, July 6, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Challenge 138

The Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week is a color challenge using Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, and Daffodil Delight.


PPA138 

This is a combination I would never have considered, but I am amazed by how gorgeous it turned out to be!  Definitely take the time to stop by the Pals Paper Arts website  and view all the entries for this challenge.  There are some works of art not to be missed!

I used one of my favorite stamp sets for this challenge:  Tea Shoppe and incorporated it with new Framelits Apothecary Accents and the coordinating stamp set Layered Labels.




The yellow rose background I created using the rose from the "Papaya Collage" stamp set.  I thought it coordinated well with the peony (which looks very rose-like to me) in the Tea Shoppe image.

I also set a small flower at the edge of my tea cup to continue the yellow flower imagery.

If you love one or all of the products I used making this card, simply click on the images below to be taken right to their page at my online shop!


Tea Shoppe - Clear-Mount Stamp 

Layered Labels Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies
Papaya Collage Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Be Inspired!  Make Something Beautiful!
-Jen

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to combine these products! I love the Tea Shoppe stamps with the Framelits and Layered Labels. Everything looks gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful mix of color & pattern.
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete