Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Digital Studio Newest Downloads

Did you know that nearly every Tuesday, Stampin' Up! releases new downloads for My Digital Studio?  They include designer kits, stamp sets, templates - many of which are exclusive to My Digital Studio.
You'll always have the freshest ideas for designing your projects when you use My Digital Studio!

My favorites this week:  Chevron Punch Kit and More Candid Frames (look at those wonderful bright colors!  Love this!) Click the "Jul 31" button to see more details of each download.

June 1, 2012 - Digital Downloads


Tag It Printables Designer Template -- Digital Download
More Candid Frames -- Digital Download
Christmas Collection Greeting Card Template -- Digital Download




Cheveron Punch Kit -- Digital Download

Bandstand Kit -- Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment