Saturday, July 14, 2012

Launch Day!

My husband and son love building rockets together (and blasting them off, of course), so I was thrilled to see the new stamp set "Blast Off" in the new Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 catalog.  I was even more thrilled when a fantastic template for a board book using papers and embellishments in the same theme came out for MDS.

I picked pages from the board book template and added my favorite photos of my boys, arranging them in a somewhat chronological order, so it could follow a "countdown" of sorts.

Here's how they turned out.  You can click on the photos to enlarge them for a closer look.  The board book template lets you design in a 2-page spread, so that is how these images appear.

Even though these are pre-done templates you have the ability to edit them in any way you choose:  you can add, delete, resize until you get the look you want.  I changed and deleted a couple of elements and added my countdown buttons to the pages.

My favorite page is 3 in the countdown :)












This is a digital ensemble - Download includes:
* 1-page décor template (8-1/2" x 11")
* 1 double-sided postcard designer template (5" x 7")
* 1 greeting card designer template (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
* 34-page board book template (8" x 8")
* 69-piece stamp brush set
* 12 Designer Series Papers
* 12 embellishments
* 2 punches


Blast Off Ensemble -- Digital Download
Click on the image to see more images in my online shop!



1 comment:

  1. Jen, this is so cute! What perfect photos and the perfect way to show them off!

    ReplyDelete