Thursday, June 28, 2012

Using Digital Embellishments

Did you know that Stampin' Up! releases new digital downloads nearly every Tuesday?  I'm featuring a gorgeous new digital kit that was released last week called "Spring Break II."  It's fresh, floral, and perfect for showcasing Spring or Summer activities and vacations.

I used some of the elements to create this beautiful Thank You card.  Most of the creating work I did for this card used embellishments.  Embellishments in My Digital Studio can be elements you'd normally think of:  brads, ribbon, buttons, but they are also beautiful digital images that can be moved and/or made smaller and layered to create beautiful additions to your cards and pages.  I'm so excited about My Digital Studio II (which is coming soon!) because they will be adding the ability to color embellishments, too!









Elements that I used in this card:  Spring Break II digital kit, Square Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Rue Des Fleurs stamp brush set.


Spring Break II Kit -- Digital Download 


No comments:

Post a Comment