Saturday, June 23, 2012

Son - Shine

Sweet Summer strawberries and sunshine with my son.  All begin with the letter "S."  That's where I started when creating this page.  It was a great jumping off point and the new Storytime product suite was the perfect canvas to showcase our strawberry picking adventures.

I started off with a pre-done template and then removed the elements that I didn't want and added what I thought would compliment my "strawberry theme."  The strawberries I made with a combination of the oval punch and the 5-petal flower and then strategically "cropped" them at the edge of the page.

The fun of doing these pages in My Digital Studio is that I have access to tons of papers, punches, stamps and photos - all organized into categories making it easy for me to sift through and find what I like.  I also have the advantage of being able to try something and see if it works and simply delete it if it doesn't.



Elements Used:
Template, background papers, and embellishments (striped border, "S") from Storytime Ensemble
Oval punch, 5-petal flower punch, small dot paper, dotted stripe paper, round buttons
scallop border punch, "sunshine" stamp from "Spring Break II" digital kit, "Sprinkled Expressions" stamp brush set (flowers), and circle punch for the flower centers.

Create something beautiful!
-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment