This card was inspired by the gorgeous gift bag on page 88. I've had the Mixed Bunch stamp set in my collection since it came out and, admittedly, I haven't used it in awhile.
This sample helped me see its potential in a new way and I'm excited to create with it again!
- I embossed the Pool Party Coredinations card stock with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder
- I sanded it for a distressed look with the Stampin' Sanding Block
- I stamped the blossom and the sentiment (from the Four You stamp set) with Versamark and heat embossed them with White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- The blossom was punched out with the Blossom Punch
- The center of the blossom is a scrap of Daffodil Delight card stock stamped with Crushed Curry ink and finished with Whisper White 1/4" stitched ribbon.