Every Tuesday Stampin' Up! releases new downloads for My Digital Studio. It's exciting to have such fresh and fun content always within in reach and always on trend!
Last week I fell head over heels for the latest Digital Kit: About to Blossom
I'm nuts about Digital Kits in general, too. They have SO much content for a great price. They are a fantastic way to build your MDS creative arsenal quickly and inexpensively.
Now, I have loads of ideas for digital projects with this kit, but I also am so crazy about the beautiful Designer Series Paper that I had to print it out and use in a "hands-on" kind of way.
Here's my quick advice on printing MDS designer series paper:
- Select an 8.5 x 11 project
- Use a square punch and resize it to cover half of your page
- Do this again for the lower half of your page
- Fill the top and bottom punches with the DSP of your desire and then zoom in or out to get the size of the design right for your project
- My best results printing have come from Matte Finished Photo Paper. Paper that is not "photo paper" does not, in my experience, produce good results
- Now you have two 5.5 x 8.5 sheets of DSP to play with
- Print more as needed!
Other supplies used for this card:
- Blossom Punch
- Chalk Talk stamp set & Framelits
- Simply Pressed Clay and Molds for button
- Floral Frames Framelits Dies stamped with Betsy's Blossoms
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack with Crystal Effects (flower center)
- Little Leaves Sizzlit Die
- Modern Medley DSP
- Basic Gray and Tangerine Tango Ink
This card is also my entry for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge