Sunday, October 7, 2012

Spooky!

I saw these adorable ghosts on a blog "One Lucky Day" and had to make them for myself!  They were easy to make - the only time consuming part is waiting for the fabric stiffener (or liquid starch) to dry.  Check out this wonderful blog by clicking on the link above for instructions on making your own ghost!



  • To make the "Spooky" banner, I used First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper and the "Morning Post Alphabet" stamp set. 
  •  I trimmed out each of the letters after stamping the with black ink on River Rock Card Stock.
  • I punched small holes at the corners of each flag and laced it through with Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon



  • To make the "Trick or Treat" sign, I cut vellum paper with the Apothecary Accents Framelits Die
  • I stamped the gate/raven image from the "Toxic Treats" stamp set using my Stampamajig to line it up properly.
  • The smaller label is also cut using the Apothecary Accents Framelits and stamped with the "Trick or Treat" sentiment from "Toxic Treats."

Product Highlights: 

Toxic Treats Stamp Set:

Toxic Treats Wood-Mount Stamp Set 

Apothecary Accents Framelits

Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies 

Morning Post Alphabet Stamp Set

Morning Post Alphabet Wood-Mount Stamp Set

 


1 comment: