Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spring Trend: Orange, Continued

Although I love Winter and snow, it happens about this time of year that I start spending more time at our local botanical gardens and gravitate toward brighter and more cheerful colors.  Orange is such a happy color and I'm glad to see it popping up all over the place in clothing, accessories, home decor, you name it.

Here's a cheerful gift bag I made using the First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper:

  • I sponged the Paper Doily (129399) with Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango Ink 
  • I used the Tangerine Tango ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration exclusive Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812)
  • The stamped sentiment if from the Sale-A-Bration exclusive stamp set Bloomin' Marvelous (129651)
  • The tag is made from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and Framelits Bundle (131097)
  • The tiny heart is from the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die (125596)
  • And those gorgeous, girly roses are the 5/8" Flower Trim (126869)



No comments:

Post a Comment